SeaTac to Downtown SeattleShuttle Express's Downtown Airporter is your easy, affordable transportation option between SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle! We're the least expensive option - compare our rates, starting as low as $13 pp (second leg of roundtrip), with a taxi at more than $40, one way. And, kids 17 and under ride free, one for each paying adult.
NOTE: Effective Nov. 24, 2013, Downtown Airporter requires reservations from downtown hotels.
Service operates between the airport and the following hotels: Crowne Plaza, Fairmont Olympic, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Renaissance, Sheraton, Warwick and Westin. Ask your hotel front desk staff or call Downtown Airporter for details.
Attention Cruisers!We offer convenient, direct service between SeaTac and the cruise terminals for $22 per person; hotel to pier service from select downtown hotels for $12 per person. Kids 17 and under ride free, one for each paying adult. For more information, click here.
Sightseeing and Wine Tasting ToursLooking for fun things to do in Seattle? Visit Shuttle Express to book our outstanding Barrel Wine Tours, Seattle sightseeing excursions and luxury or mini-coach hourly charter options for your group.
- Book your Seattle Downtown Airporter tickets now! A credit card and valid email address are required.
- Tickets can be purchased from select downtown Seattle hotel concierge desks.
- Tickets are also available at our ticket booth located on Level 3 of the Parking Garage, near the purple elevator banks.
- Please note: Credit and debit only will be accepted as payment.
|Per Person||$18||Roundtrip Savings on 2nd Leg||$5|
|Children 17 years and under ride free, one for each paying adult in the party.|
Service ScheduleEffective Nov 24th, 2013, Downtown Airporter service requires a reservation from downtown to the airport. Departures from SeaTac Airport and Downtown Seattle 24-hours day, every day.
- We'll only stop at hotels with reservations, possibly shortening your trip!
- We'll conveniently drop you off at your airline - not in the garage.